Atkins Diet

Lastest Total Health News

Bellevue Total Health offers integrated services
Today, Bradley Kenney, a doctor of chiropractic, talks about his Bellevue Total Health Clinic, a full-service, independent clinic that is opening its new office today. Q. Tell us about Bellevue Total Health Clinic. A. We've been serving Northeastern
Read more on Green Bay Press Gazette

Tennessee state employees face higher health premiums
Specifically, in Tennessee, the average total health insurance premium per month is $ 1,026 per employee. State employers pay about 81 percent of that, leaving employees to pick up 19 percent. Nationwide, the average premium per employee per month is …
Read more on The Tennessean

Colgate Total Ingredient Linked to Hormones, Cancer Spotlights FDA Process
“In the nearly 18 years that Colgate Total has been on the market in the U.S., there has been no signal of a safety issue from adverse-event reports,” DiPiazza said. Colgate also pointed to an independent 2013 review by the Cochrane Oral Health Group, …
Read more on Bloomberg

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *